Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Code)
At FTM Srl we are aware of the importance of protecting personal data and respecting the privacy of our users. Therefore, we handle all information provided to us with extreme care and guarantee security and confidentiality during the processing of our users’ personal information.
This Information describes the methods of managing personal data that we acquire – independently or through third parties – through the website http://ftmguarnizioni.it and is valid for visitors / users of this website. It does not apply to information collected through channels other than this website. The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the website collects and how it is used.
Users are informed (hereinafter “interested”, as defined in the GDPR and of the Privacy Code) of the following general profiles, valid for all areas of treatment:
• All data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent way towards the interested party, in compliance with the general principles provided by the GDPR and the Privacy Code
• We collect and process your data only for the purposes indicated in this Policy or for the specific purposes already shared with you and / or for which you have given consent
• We aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible
• When we need to collect your personal data, we make sure it is as accurate and up to date as possible
• If the personal data we collect is no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to keep it by law, we will do everything possible to delete, destroy or anonymize it.
• Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access
• Your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to subjects other than those indicated in the information
METHODS AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data. We inform you that the data that is collected in the ways indicated below will be processed with the support of paper means (registration forms, order forms, etc.), IT (management software, accounting, etc.) and telematics with organization and processing logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures envisaged by current provisions. The data will not be disclosed or transferred to non-EU countries. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization may have access to data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The collected data will be processed for the following purposes:
• Fulfilment of legal obligations related to commercial relationships • Respond to requests or executive actions
• Protect your rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties)
• Identify any malicious or fraudulent activities
• Contact the user
• Registration and authentication
• Sending courtesy communications and / or promotional / informative material
• For administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts, etc.
• For market research and statistics, marketing and references on advertising communications, preferences on products and services, etc.
• Delivery of the product service
• Litigation management (contracts, supply of goods or services online, orders, arrivals, invoices)
• Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected, there are:
• First name; Surname
• Fiscal Code / VAT Number
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access)
• Know its origin
• Receive intelligible communication
• Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment
• Request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected
• Right to limit and / or object to the processing of data concerning him
• Right of revocation
• Right to data portability
• In cases of treatment based on consent, receive his data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device
• The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The exercise of his rights may take place by sending a request by e-mail to the address of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller of his personal data is Roberto Marchetti – FTM S.r.l., VAT number / tax code. 03565830985
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Telephone: +39. 030.653362
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all the data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties: Commercial consultants; Accounting and administrative; External companies of which we make use, for technical and organizational reasons, in establishing and managing relations with customers; other subjects who may become aware, as “managers” or “agents”.
The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not purchase or use products / services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately deleted or processed in anonymous form, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the interested parties has been validly acquired relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate the websites indicated above acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could – through processing and association with data held by third parties – allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site (legitimate interests of the owner). The data are processed exclusively by internal personnel, regularly authorized and instructed to process. Only in the event of an investigation will they be made available to the competent authorities. The data are normally kept for short periods of time, except for any extensions connected with investigative activities. The data are not provided by the interested party but automatically acquired by the technological systems of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY OUR SITE
Management of cookies